Meghan’s mug collection in the office! (Or, “old lab” as it’s also known…)
Every day I drink something hot while I work. All these mugs are very thoughtful gifts from others and a wonderful daily reminder of the kindness of friends and family.
- Mushroom mug with lid – Newest addition! Gift from Andrea, a fellow mushroom lover!
- Amsterdam mug – From my lovely friend, Cori, that I met in Korea many years ago! We visited Amsterdam together.
- Striped mug – Also from Cori! I used to have a matching bowl… Cori said I needed to eat and drink out of something more sophisticated than tupperware – I used this mug and the original bowl (that I accidentally broke) for many years in various offices downtown Calgary.
- Tin mushroom mug – Second newest addition. Gift from my mother – who has been amazing at supporting Kwesi and I through our farm adventures!
- Tetris mug – Gift from my brother! I’ve had this mug for many years. My brother, Eric, remembered me playing Tetris when I was younger.