On Sunday May 28th, we are hosting a worker bee. We had a fantastic time last year so we thought it would be fun to do it again!
Work starts at around 9:30am. Here’s a partial list of some projects on the go!
- build new footbridge behind pond
- spread compost on N side of greenhouse
- plant potatoes
- fix garden beds
- pile logs from trees that have been cut down
- plant willows
- remove one wall from hot tub house
- wood disk pathway
- lots of other smaller projects…
Please RSVP so that we have enough food!